COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The west or residents of the west are maybe be too jovial about this virus. Many of you will have seen the youtube video of people shouting to each other from inside apartment building but when you realise its because theyre welded in to their building and cant get out. In most parts of China outside of Hebei province one family member is allowed out twice a week for supplys. I speak to people from China everyday and my info is from them. I dont believe any of the figures and i believe 98% of people will live but 2% will die unless they find an antivirus. Mutation is not always bad but it will re infect people. Up to 14% of cases are reinfections. If its that bad that hit squads are going door to door removing infected people its not your normal flu.

Firstly unreserved apologies for putting any links to this rag on here, but unfortunately they seem to have the exclusive interview with Roubini the economic guru who called the 2008 housing bubble/financial crisis and the impact of Interesting read but fuck I hope his predictions are wrong ( apart from trump loosing the next election) or we are all buggered....mind you he’s always fairly negative

https://www.spiegel.de/internationa...saster-a-e811cf3b-d495-4c52-bf79-d872c8f164ac

The west or residents of the west are maybe be too jovial about this virus. Many of you will have seen the youtube video of people shouting to each other from inside apartment building but when you realise its because theyre welded in to their building and cant get out. In most parts of China outside of Hebei province one family member is allowed out twice a week for supplys. I speak to people from China everyday and my info is from them. I dont believe any of the figures and i believe 98% of people will live but 2% will die unless they find an antivirus. Mutation is not always bad but it will re infect people. Up to 14% of cases are reinfections. If its that bad that hit squads are going door to door removing infected people its not your normal flu.
welded?

Firstly unreserved apologies for putting any links to this rag on here, but unfortunately they seem to have the exclusive interview with Roubini the economic guru who called the 2008 housing bubble/financial crisis and the impact of Interesting read but fuck I hope his predictions are wrong ( apart from trump loosing the next election) or we are all buggered....mind you he’s always fairly negative

https://www.spiegel.de/internationa...saster-a-e811cf3b-d495-4c52-bf79-d872c8f164ac
I’ll take your word for it. Trying not to slit my wrists as it is anyway.

I saw it in a video and a guy from hong kong confirmed that authorities are welding doors shut to keep them under control. In fact a chinese pharmacist did not deny it in conversation today. In one part of the video a woman can be heard screaming from the opposite building that her mother is dying and she cant get out. Its disturbing to say the least

I have read the interview, as well, but to be fair, several of us have been making similar predictions for a few months now. I am an economist, but it didn’t require being one to see where things were going even before the coronavirus outbreak and market reaction.

As I have said elsewhere, the current situation is just hastening the march to the envitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.