COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might go and buy a leg of bellota to add to my survival essentials, along with a basil plant and some steradent.
I know you said you would do a liver-revitalisation March, but I would get some low ABV beer, mate, as it will keep much longer than water in the event of a public utilities disruption.

Oh, and don’t forget a means of boiling/sanitising water. ;-)

I’m surprised North Korea haven’t announced they’ve developed a cure, immunised all their citizens and declared the virus eradicated yet

I’m surprised North Korea haven’t announced they’ve developed a cure, immunised all their citizens and declared the virus eradicated yet
Instead, Kim has said there will be “serious consequences” if coronavirus takes hold in North Korea.

Now, aside from the obvious jokes there, it actually is a bit of a nightmare scenario.

Deranged dictator, potential nuclear arsenal, already deprived populace, incredibly underdeveloped healthcare system, large standing army, and a need to be seen as being strong to the world, even when the instigating situation makes no sense in the context of the threat.

But enough about the US, I think we should also be worried about NK.

No way will you keep 50k rabid shellsuits away from the ground. The idea is to stop mass gatherings in or out of the ground. Have no fear behind closed doors is a no goer. Epl will not reach 38 games and cl wont pass the last 8. No ŕelegation no title no records and city get reinstated. The froth and spittle will be a sight for sore eyes. We will feed on this for 50 years

Instead, Kim has said there will be “serious consequences” if coronavirus takes hold in North Korea.

Now, aside from the obvious jokes there, it actually is a bit of a nightmare scenario.

Deranged dictator, potential nuclear arsenal, already deprived populace, incredibly underdeveloped healthcare system, large standing army, and a need to be seen as being strong to the world, even when the instigating situation makes no sense in the context of the threat.

But enough about the US, I think we should also be worried about NK.

it’s already been reported that a Coronavirus patient has been shot in North Korea - you’d laugh normally but then again I wouldn’t put it past them.

https://monitoring.bbc.co.uk/product/c201hte3

Watch Cummings nick the idea for the next cobra meeting on monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.