Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

Lots of Villa fans at the end being gobby about atmospheres, but I've been to Wembley so many times I can rate opposition fans and they don't make the top three. I never, ever, ever get sick of us seeing us win trophies.

Don’t know too much about them tbh , wiki says formed in Stockport ... the had 14 members of the band through the times so guess some may have been from Preswich
It was written just before 10cc were formed by 3 of the 4 original 10cc members (Lol Creme and Kevin Godley from Prestwich, and Graham Gouldman from Broughton just down the road).

An absolute nothing injury, Grealish again I think straightening his hair. Pathetic.

nope wasn't Ghoulish, one of their big lads up front I think, got an arm in the face of Silva as he jumped for it, nothing serious but could have been, reason we were reluctant I guess was it wasn't a head injury as such

Also, I only ever listen to Talksport on the drive back from cup finals, but their whole post-game coverage was how terrible it was that no one takes it seriously anymore: erm, what? Obviously it's important to City, but Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, United, and Leicester have all been involved in the latter stages, its produced really good, interesting games, and the stadium remains mostly full. I love the League Cup. Exceptionally weird take.

Also, I only ever listen to Talksport on the drive back from cup finals, but their whole post-game coverage was how terrible it was that no one takes it seriously anymore: erm, what? Obviously it's important to City, but Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, United, and Leicester have all been involved in the latter stages, its produced really good, interesting games, and the stadium remains mostly full. I love the League Cup. Exceptionally weird take.

Talkshite have been praising City and Villa fans this morning that makes a welcome change. Stockort Phil has had a lot of plaudits without all the usual shite of not getting enough minutes on the pitch.

My 11 year old got shouted at for singing “champions of Europe, you weren’t even born”. The shouting just caused him to do it more, to every villa “fan” we saw
While leaving the stadium with my ten year old grandson after hearing over 100 times that our fan are plastic and the rags are a biug club not us.I reminded those close to me that we are CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND WE KNOW WHO WE ARE.Only four several of them too want to fought with me despite me holding my grandson s hand. Worse fans I've come across while attending WEMBLEY And I've been too every game there since 1981.
C.T.I.D.

Talkshite have been praising City and Villa fans this morning that makes a welcome change. Stockort Phil has had a lot of plaudits without all the usual shite of not getting enough minutes on the pitch.
It is not shite though.99% on here agree that he has not had enough game time.
His stats on games played are amazing for goals scored or made.

While leaving the stadium with my ten year old grandson after hearing over 100 times that our fan are plastic and the rags are a biug club not us.I reminded those close to me that we are CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND WE KNOW WHO WE ARE.Only four several of them too want to fought with me despite me holding my grandson s hand. Worse fans I've come across while attending WEMBLEY And I've been too every game there since 1981.
C.T.I.D.
you should have just said...'we'll never play you again'........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.