Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

Went with my brother was on the train to wembley central from watford and a few blues got on all with loads of cans when one of the lads said to me and my brother "do you want some cans lads "and passed me and brother some cans.Then his mate said to him "feck me its 10 stops to wembly the lad turned round and said "can i have my cans back lads!:)).
Also coming back we had to que until they let us through to get the train home there was hundreds of blues all waiting when a voice shouted "corana virus coming through " it was like the parting of the red sea when some old bloke with all the city gear strolled nonchently through the crowd to the front everyone was in fits of laughter.
Got to say it was one of the more memorable visits to wembley a great day out enjoyed in good spirits.
Was it Pete the Badge?

Yes it happens.

I didn’t see any yesterday and I think that was a first for me at a final. Did anyone else? It seemed a bit less pissed/coked up on the top tier yesterday. Maybe as we didn’t sell quickly there were quite a few more families and maybe first timers. It seemed that way near me. Lots of kids with parents in our block

Read a lot of negative stuff about Villa fans. Not my experience yesterday. On the tube after the game, both sets of fans singing at each other, then we started singing their songs and they started singing ours. Never heard that before. We drank in the Doric Arch, The Rocket, and The Crown and Anchor and different sets of Villa fans had a bit of banter with us. They did appreciate that I could name their team that won the European Cup. And to be honest with you, most were just relieved we didn't score 5 or 6. It's Birmingham City fans that always end up wrecking bits of our ground.

Watched the game back last night when I was much calmer. Stones had a great 2nd half, very composed with the ball and got some great defensive headers in. Plus he was there to mop up the ball which came back off the post. Showed a bit of character to come back from that dreadful 1st half slip.
Stones played well. Anyone can fall over.

Foden was just immaculate. I'd like to see him and Grealish have a run out for England - the best of a relatively decent group of English midfielders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.