UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if i am wrong but i understand LiVARpool failed FFP a few years and faced a European ban , it was waived because they didn't qualify for Europe. City's ban of 2 years is for 2 'qualifying' years. So it seems to me they are treating us differently again and ramping up the punishment
It’s not for qualifying years it’s says 20/21 21/22
The Adjudicatory Chamber has imposed disciplinary measures on Manchester City Football Club directing that it shall be excluded from participation in UEFA club competitions in the next two seasons (ie. the 2020/21 and 2021/22 seasons) and pay a fine of € 30 million.
Liverpool would have failed FFP but didn’t qualify They also were allowed to move £50m of expenditure to infrastructure the next season they qualified This was money they claimed was spent on the pictures of a new stadium

Exactly, who honestly cares stupid statement.

I want blood never mind ban just over turned, our club has been hung out to dry when they know fine well we would have the best lawyers & evidence behind us.

We have been hung up like a game of pinata & every fucker bar Samuel has give City a good spanking

Even if we win for me just having it overbturned isn't enough, I want to see a public apology by every fucking 1 of them inc Parry, Gill , Tebas, Rumminegger, Ferdinand, Jenas, Sutton, The list is endless

I want it to explode & they dont come anywhere near us again

Pep & players sign new contracts, After that I want to see us go & blow 500m in the Summer & watch them sulk
Hi there, Arya.

He is trying to distance UEFA from the IC and AC.

Funnily enough, Soriano did exactly the same recently in his interview...

Cerefin acknowledges ("as a lawyer") the legal process, recognising also CAS in the equation.

For me, this is MOST telling. He is legitimising CAS.

That tells me a deal has already been worked out/a verdict of City's acquittal is expected, which would certainly explain City's bullishness behind the scenes.

Whether that be under due process, 'irrifutable' evidence we have deliberately held back, or both.

We're being played. City aren't being done here.
You also said we were signing JFE :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.