Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going even better than I anticipated this.

Jose has taken Spurs from Champions League finalists looking to challenge for the title to the team like Burnley or Wolves who overachieved and got into Europe but now has to ignore Europe incase they drop down the table.

Going even better than I anticipated this.

Worth remembering that Daniel Levy hired Jose Mourinho not because it was in keeping with Spurs long term strategy, or because he was the right man to succeed and build on Pochettino, but because he'd always dreamed of having him at the club since he saw him at Chelsea in 2004.

There's a very real possibility they have undone 8 years of progress with one appointment.

I remember that shit keeper we had Margetson stepping over the wall at the Platt lane end after he'd let another couple of soft goals in and we'd been beaten again. Climbed over and had a bit of a heated discussion but it ended up in handshakes all round.

It started off by saying that he was protecting someone who was a victim of racism, then the story was that he was protecting his brother. Whose to say his brother isn't the one who caused the trouble in the first place? Dier could be in a heap of trouble.

Just goes to show how poisonous social media is.

Spot on mate. The racism claim was obviously complete and utter bullshit, who the hell decides to make up and spread a rumour like that? There’s cameras everywhere, the target will be identified and plastered all over social media soon enough, if they’re accused of being a racist that could destroy their lives through potentially no fault of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.