Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. There are three senior players who are free to negotiate with other clubs in January. Three previously key players who are hugely underperforming and possibly weakening team spirit....

2. Poch has been at the club for five years now. And a large proportion of the first team have been there with him throughout most of that time. It's therefore very possible that things have become stale. There comes a time when players will no longer respond to the same coaches in the required manner. They've seen it all before. They need to be moved on.
3. You're shit.

Notwithstanding that Spurs are currently in an appalling run of form, we have largely outplayed Liverpool at Anfield the last two times we played there - albeit gaining only the one point over the two games.

Evening Jim, your team seems to have fallen off a bit of a cliff. Spuds are far from shit but have been shit for a good few months now..

I just hope you have a full set of fit players (minus your goalie) to pick from for the dippers game. Like you said you've battered them the last two visits. You have the game to trouble them, let's hope you turn up for a change..

You owe us one for the 2 points you stole off us!! Get it sorted..

41752.jpg

Spuurs announce one off kit sponsor for their match against the Scouse.

Just watched the highlights of their CL game. I don't think I have witnessed a worse defensive performance in the CL or PL than that given by Red Star. They were so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.