United (a) post-match thread

YOU LOT ARE OFF YOUR HEADS. PEP DOESN'T CARE ABOUT MANC PRIDE. HE CARES ABOUT WINNING TITLES. WE ARE BALLS DEEP FOR THE CUPS. THE LEAGUE IS GONE AND HE DOESN'T CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS. MADRID AND NEWCASTLE ARE ALL THAT MATTERS.

UP ZE BLUES

ep Guardiola, speaking to BBC Sport: "We played good, we missed a little in the final third but the second half was better and it was a good performance.??????? the mind boggles

If you can’t get yourself up for a Derby then footballs not the game for you. We’ve been beaten by these lot 3 times. Fernandes should have been completely shut down. Sell Raheem and try to keep Leroy. Raz has had his head turned. Marehz destroyed these lot when we won so why didn’t he play?

Because Pep tries to reinvent the wheel a lot. Many occasions it’s amazing, when it goes tits up it goes tits up. He has a habit of playing severely out of form players whilst dropping others playing well. I’m not saying same 11 week in week out but there’s far too many changes. Momentum is huge and we nip it in the bud when it’s not needed sometimes.

The turn over in the middle is painfully slow with Gundogan and Rodri there. Bernardo and Sterling are horrible to watch at the moment. In the grand scheme of things it’s not the worst game to lose. Still a derby though and whatever the situation we need to go for it.

Very worried about this team now. Not sure how we are supposed to compete for the title again playing like this. Seems we need around 4 to 5 world class additions in the summer

With our recruitment recently I'm not so sure we'll get it right in the summer either.

Besides Laporte, we seem to like buying nice guys that don't fit the intensity of this league.

The previous united losses this season were unfortunate and we were clearly the better side for most of the duration - but this?? Massive backward step and it pains me to say it, but nited appear to be closing the gap even despite our decline. Yes we won a cup, always an achievement, but we weren't convincing in that and had fortunate draws - Real Madrid? well we'll see if that was a sustainable performance.
Sorry mate, 1st half league game at our place we were atrocious. Could have been 4 down at half time. This was a fucking embarrassment, and that result totally kicks fuck out of the possession stat.

Otamendi, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Rodri, Mendy, Cancello aren't good enough for a club that has ambitions to be the country's/Europes best.

Sterling in this form is also a liability at the moment too.

spot on with all the ones you mention though you have to add the caveat for Zinchecko that he is an attacking midfielder playing as a fullback so he deserves some slack

the rest are absolutely nowhere near good enough.....

Sterling is struggling but we know he can be better.....the others i wouldnt be too sure about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.