United (a) post-match thread

YOU LOT ARE OFF YOUR HEADS. PEP DOESN'T CARE ABOUT MANC PRIDE. HE CARES ABOUT WINNING TITLES. WE ARE BALLS DEEP FOR THE CUPS. THE LEAGUE IS GONE AND HE DOESN'T CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS. MADRID AND NEWCASTLE ARE ALL THAT MATTERS.

UP ZE BLUES
You can post without using caps.

And you should, from now on.

The game changed on yet more embarrassing defending and shit goalkeeping. Whether or not it was a free kick or not is immaterial afaiac.
We were well below our best. Ederson should have saved the shot from the free kick that wasn't a free kick, yes. But the game turned on that moment of cheating. We need to wait for Laporte to get fit and find a CB worthy of playing alongside him - we need to find the best - a stopper who can be relied on to bring the ball out and pass it.

Reactions: TFC
Thought utd were totally crap but they had shots where we controlled the game without ever looking like scoring and that has been the story of Pep vs utd all season, next season Pep understand the fans care even if you do not

Eddy. Shit
Cancelo shit
Nico ok
Dinho good
Zink shit
Rodri ok
Gundo ok
Bernardo shit
Sterling shit
Foden ok
Aguero ok
Mendy ok
Mahrez good
Gabby ok

Bravo brilliant
Walker brilliant
Garcia brilliant
Merlin brilliant

In my pre match comments I said, half tongue in cheek “ Cancelo, Otamendi,Zinchenko with Rodri and Gundo in midfield, what could possibly go wrong ?”

I’ve lost count of the number of times this year I have thought to myself “ that was the worst performance of the season” Well, surely that was it. We were awful in every single position and not a single starter comes out of that with any credit. Apart from the culprits named above, what on earth has happened to Bernie and Sterling, they have been missing in action for months. Fernandinho was mauled by Martial the whole game. Sergio and Phil offered nothing. That just leaves Ederson, well...........

i hate to say but OGS and his coaching team managed that perfectly from their perspective and Pep seemed to have no answers.

We need some big squad changes before next season.

Are you serious?
Yes. If you think we would accept only 100m for him then you're dafter than I thought. Clubs don't look at a 3/4 month period of below par performances when buying players, they put a little bit more effort in.

Had a calm down now....

It was a dead rubber and we treated it like one. Cancelo, Zinchenko starting, the worlds slowest midfield combo. It was all about minutes in legs I reckon.

As long as we keep winning when it matters, I can put shit like this in the rear view pretty quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.