United (a) post-match thread

Game didn't matter. chill

It did matter mate it really really did but I am nice and chilled and shall medicate with music and Tanqueray. But that was one hell of a shambles and one of the most disjointed team efforts I have seen us play this year. I laughed at Edwards antics toward the end because there was nothing else a mere mortal could do under the given circumstance. My thoughts are we should rest Sterling for a while as opposed to continually playing him to get his confidence level back. Not going to pick any other individuals out as the vast majority let themselves down this sorrowful day but onward and upwards and keep smiling we must.

Last edited:
Result means fuck all in respect of how our season might finish so im over it already.

Summer will bring about much needed change and im certain we will be back at it next season league wise but in the meantime, we should and will imo finish 2nd which is hardly a disaster.

agree. Was totally pissed at first after that but like you say we have to go for the remaining 2 cups

summer recruitment needs to be spot on to inject ability and pace

Yes but the fuckers could win the fa cup. Would you bet on us to beat them at the moment?

Yes, we’d be fully motivated in the FA Cup and destroy them.

People can talk about how shit we were today but it was two goalkeeping howlers that gifted them the goals.

If Ederson turned up today you are looking at a 0-0 draw, us dominating the ball and United putting 10 men behind the ball at home.

For all the talk of a United resurgence, they played us when we were missing De Brunye, Laporte and Walker and at a time when we have fuck all to play for in the league.

The LC first leg told us everything about the levels of the two sides.

Obviously gutted because it's a derby. They have definitely improved. We have these days got bigger fish to fry. They celebrate like they've won the league.oh how times have changed. Off day for steady Eddie. We move on. Come on blue boys get behind the champions and cup holders in these very important next few games.

YOU LOT ARE OFF YOUR HEADS. PEP DOESN'T CARE ABOUT MANC PRIDE. HE CARES ABOUT WINNING TITLES. WE ARE BALLS DEEP FOR THE CUPS. THE LEAGUE IS GONE AND HE DOESN'T CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS. MADRID AND NEWCASTLE ARE ALL THAT MATTERS.

UP ZE BLUES

tenor.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.