United (a) post-match thread

Was he ever really that good ? Technically poor and lucky to have played in a very good team last couple of years - remember him winning a penalty in CL at Etihad when he tripped over his own feet ? Madrid willing to pay 100 million for him ? Snatch their hand off

Seems to me he's a player who has completely lost confidence in taking on a defender and also completely lost confidence in front of goal. This has been going on for months now, not weeks, and if he doesn't turn it around soon then maybe we would be better taking the money. On a good day he was something special so I hope he can sort himself out.

hand on heart matey you just made that up didn't you hahaha

what part of the game today did they look better than us, the truth is city did not care enough and the players coasted the game and they got lucky with the goals, but the silver lining from the dark clouds are bigger than losing the 3 points, we take our punishment and move on, because when the medals are handed out manchester city will be standing on the shoulders of giants

We didn’t lay a glove on them, never looked like scoring.

Seems to me he's a player who has completely lost confidence in taking on a defender and also completely lost confidence in front of goal. This has been going on for months now, not weeks, and if he doesn't turn it around soon then maybe we would be better taking the money. On a good he was something special so I hope he can sort himself out.

I think he's better on the right, with Sane on the left. Let them try and get behind the defence and pull it back. As an inverted winger he (and Mahrez) have become too predictable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.