Ederson - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking yesterday, didn't look arsed, if that was Bravo he would be getting absolute pelters, credit in the bank, for what doing his job he needs to start concentrating for 90 minutes, his shot stopping isn't great and his distribution isn't what it was, the team were shit, but his was by far the worst performance, when you've got a shaky defence the last thing you need is a shakier keeper.

He was awful yesterday and arguably cost us the game but some of the reaction on here is a bit over the top. He’s by far the best goalkeeper we have had in recent years and played a key role in our recent success

He had a bad game as did the rest of the team let's give the Rags there 5 minutes the sad fuckers and move on to Arsenal and hopefully realise this can still be a good season for us.

The problem with being a goalkeeper is that if you make a mistake, and we have seen some fuckin' howlers this season - how many goalies have thrown one in v CoachwreckersFC - it can lead to a goal, and fans naturally find it easy to point a finger at a single goal concession from a mistake than a player at t'other end missing a pen. That kind of thing is in Eddie's persona considering the game he plays and is asked to play, and the whole reason he was bought. He wasn't bought for his Trautmannesque qualities, catching the ball with one hand, and occasionally in his teeth, he was bought to play out from the back, and let's not forget his assist for Aguero's goal v The Arse! Bravo has done well in the cups this season but Eddie is still my first choice!

That implies he has been great in every other game, which he hasn’t. He has been 6/10 this season like many others.
It doesn't at all. By "human" the goals seemed to impact him and his demeanor. He has conceded goals in the past but still looks like Eddie the robot. I think the first goal really shook him and the second was just a panic throw really.

Don't know what to think about this, but it's relevant so posting without further comment...

erm i dont really know what to say either but I dont get this part "Does nobody at #ManCity Analytics look at this stuff?", what do they want them to look at?

I am sure Ederson has sat down today with Bravo, Carson and Mancisidor and discussed it, yeah he should save the first one but maybe it was an awkward position for him to get down quick enough and the second one he rushed his throw and wasn't looking at Mendy properly. The goals are explainable, did he deliberately let the first in and deliberately throw it to McTominany and he knew he would score from 40 yards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.