Ederson - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised there isn't more outrage at that tweet. I'm not sure if you can describe these guys as media or not but if I'm Ederson or Man City then my lawyers are suing this guy for everything he owns. In the last 7 days DeGea, Adrian and Ederson have handed goals to the opposition, it's easy after the event to be a sly bastard and make accusations, let's see how easy it is when they have 4 lawyers knocking on their door.
Not one person has ever tried suing anybody from this site.no ref no goal keeper no manager or club owner.......you would think there would be a queue of would be litigators.not one.You might be surprised at the tweet.i,m not in the slightest,and dont hold your breath for any outraged legal action.

Not one person has ever tried suing anybody from this site.no ref no goal keeper no manager or club owner.......you would think there would be a queue of would be litigators.not one.You might be surprised at the tweet.i,m not in the slightest,and dont hold your breath for any outraged legal action.

I'm not talking about this site or any other club forum. From posts I've read previously that Twitter page is essentially a business, he has said he sells his services to clubs or at least claims he does.

In that tweet he has basically just said Ederson is on the take, a couple of months back I read a post on here that originated from the same source about Joe Hart that went relatively unchallenged, there were several posters in agreement who offered up examples of times he was on the take.

At the every least I would expect the club to be in contact with Twitter to have him shut down if he has nothing worth suing for.

The only thing I will say is that Eddie wasn't bought for his shot-stopping capabilities. He was bought because he is an excellent sweeper-keeper probably one of the best at that if not THE best in the world and it has saved us countless times because we attack with 10 men. The reason he has been so exposed this year is because of our poor defense but with that being said he does need to improve his shot-stopping.

I am currently suing @gordondaviesmoustache for defamation of character and slander. He keeps calling me cuddly.

They post no proof whatsoever, show no examples of the so called suspicious odds they refer to, and only mentioned it after he made a mistake for the first goal. It's complete trash. Also, if hypothetically he were to throw a game, I'm pretty sure it would look more like the second goal, rather the first in which he dove and got a hand on it. I really don't think our Ederson is that good of an actor.
The same website made claims about three more of our players. They claim they are under the influence of agents who in turn are connected to Far East betting rings. One of the players they claim ‘to not always have the best interests of the club as his main priority’ makes me disbelieve what they say. They seem to have a big problem with our ‘analytics department’ and are constantly calling them out as incompetent/corrupt.

They seem to have a big problem with our ‘analytics department’ and are constantly calling them out as incompetent/corrupt.

Makes sense that people who deal in real tangible factual data like an analytics department would be the enemy of the 21st century equivalent of a circus fortune teller.

The only thing I will say is that Eddie wasn't bought for his shot-stopping capabilities. He was bought because he is an excellent sweeper-keeper probably one of the best at that if not THE best in the world and it has saved us countless times because we attack with 10 men. The reason he has been so exposed this year is because of our poor defense but with that being said he does need to improve his shot-stopping.

That's not true though, he was an absolutely excellent shot stopper at Benfica. He's definitely let that side of his game slip and I think losing his fight for the Brazil shirt so definitively has made him a worse keeper, maybe demotivated him a bit.

I frequently use the analogy that goalkeepers are like test opening batsmen. They have never mastered their craft, they need to continually work on their weaknesses and then just as they get that sorted another weakness will appear to be worked on. That's because there's literally teams of analysts watching your every action looking for weaknesses, just like in cricket.

That's where Hart fell down. David Preece has said a few times that it's openly known that when Massimo Battara, Hart's goalkeeping coach from 2009-2013 left and Xabier Mancisidor arrived, Hart stopped working on a lot of the drills he hated doing under Battara, and was allowed to work on what he was already good at, just to keep him feeling good. You can pretty much measure his decline in a straight line from there.

I think we need another goalkeeping coach. Not necessarily replacing Macisidor, but definitely supplementing him because we've not seen great results from Bravo, Willy or Ederson outside of penalties for a while. If it were me running the richest club in the world, I'd go and get Marco Savarani, the guy who made Alisson so good, from Roma.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about this site or any other club forum. From posts I've read previously that Twitter page is essentially a business, he has said he sells his services to clubs or at least claims he does.

In that tweet he has basically just said Ederson is on the take, a couple of months back I read a post on here that originated from the same source about Joe Hart that went relatively unchallenged, there were several posters in agreement who offered up examples of times he was on the take.

At the every least I would expect the club to be in contact with Twitter to have him shut down if he has nothing worth suing for.

What is it with people always clamoring for someone to be banned from some platform if they don't like what is said? Part of living in a free society is the ability to have differing opinions on something.

Moreover, if there is no libelous statement then perhaps the Club doesn't want to open a possible Pandora's box by even addressing the matter? And finally, I believe the saying goes, you don't pick fights with a man who buys ink by the barrel.

Makes sense that people who deal in real tangible factual data like an analytics department would be the enemy of the 21st century equivalent of a circus fortune teller.
they claim they are the analytical experts though. That is how they allegedly follow betting patterns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.