Arsenal (h) - MATCH POSTPONED (tweets on page 16)

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The thing is Karen, you’re never wrong and very quick to shout others down.
On Sunday night we were in a discussion about playing behind closed doors.
You wouldn’t accept the illogical decision to play behind closed doors.
Then last night it’s brought home to you, not by the game being postponed, but by others, yet again, having to explain the reasoning.

You say you have been confirmed has having the virus, I don’t believe there is anyone else on this board who should be showing more empathy than you yet, instead, we get a rant.
Somethings are much more important than a game, and we are in the situation where that has to be held uppermost.

I hope you recover well from your illness and that you see the sense in trying to stop others going from what you have gone through.
No,i saw the statement and asked the questions,no more no less,i was questioning why players could not play behind closed doors the other day,this changes everything for me now,the season should be scrapped,i'm feeling like shit and doing my best to think things through!!! I also didn't seriously wish this on anyone last night,more a throwaway remark,never a serious suggestion

No,i saw the statement and asked the questions,no more no less,i was questioning why players could not play behind closed doors the other day,this changes everything for me now,the season should be scrapped,i'm feeling like shit and doing my best to think things through!!! I also didn't seriously wish this on anyone last night,more a throwaway remark,never a serious suggestion

Karen do you have the virus? or are people on here on a wind up

I get what you're saying but there's no relegation in golf.

If the season was cancelled now, who would go down? I guarantee that all three clubs in the relegation zone would argue that they were about to save themselves. Therefore, the Premier League season would have to be called null and void. They can't give the prize out to one team in a season that to all intents and purposes, didn't exist elsewhere.

If anything gets cancelled from here on in, the only way that all teams in all league can be treated fairly is to start in August with exactly the same divisions as last August.
You raise valid points. Luckily, we can just sit and see how it unfolds. I would die a happy man if the Dippers were denied the pl trophy :)

So sorry that you have contracted the virus Karen and I wish you well, I sincerely do! But, we need to do the right thing here and suspension of all sports for the foreseeable future seems the most logical thing to do.....Therefore, I do not expect that to happen ;-(

I am just very worried that we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg on this right now!

It’s got fuck all to do with which way anyone voted and Brexit would have probably helped if it had come in sooner, with tighter immigration policy.

I appreciate you’re joking but I’m getting fed up of people calling this ‘payback’ for people voting a certain way.

Pretty sure he voted Leave!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.