Coronavirus & ticket refunds?

On a broader note, and not just Cartel related, that might have to happen to enable owners to fund any losses that may come about as a result of the virus, but the likes of Levy/Glazers/FSG/Kroenke, et al, will absolutely hate the idea of having to fund so much as a penny out of their own pockets. Good job we have a benevolent owner ;)

I’m glad to say it’s never the Glazers’ own money lol!

Which is why I said we have to be sensible in terms of hygiene etc. That said this morning the deputy medical officer said there is no reason as things stand to cancel sporting events in the UK and she actually implied that being in the open air was possibly better than being stuck in an office. Where's corporal Jones when you need him...
Do you still think the deputy CMO was right, and that everyone else is needlessly panicking?

Do you still think the deputy CMO was right, and that everyone else is needlessly panicking?
At that point in time then probably she was right but things have moved on since then across the world not just here in the UK. I still think people are panicking though. I spoke to someone today who has bought a minimum of six month's worth of toilet roll.

At that point in time then probably she was right but things have moved on since then across the world not just here in the UK. I still think people are panicking though. I spoke to someone today who has bought a minimum of six month's worth of toilet roll.
At that point?
It was two days ago!
People panic buying toilet rolls are dickheads, but that doesn’t preclude people and the government taking sensible, even draconian, measures to protect themselves with out calling them out.

At that point?
It was two days ago!
People panic buying toilet rolls are dickheads, but that doesn’t preclude people and the government taking sensible, even draconian, measures to protect themselves with out calling them out.
A lot has happened in two days though and maybe the government was taking the advice of experts for what was right in the UK.

I was in our local Tesco this morning and you would not believe the amount of empty shelves. Some items restricted to 5 per customer. That's despite advice that there is absolutely no need to stockpile. I fully appreciate that we have a problem on our hands but some people need to get a grip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.