The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

No.

Payday today!

I went cleaning product and toiletries shopping at 05:50 this morning because society’s moronic cunts keep clearing the shelves through the day; and I bought the same stuff in the same amount as i always do. Why would I need more?

Later on tonight I’ll do a food shop. I’ll get lots of ingredients for home made soups/stew/ragu/chilli for the slow cooker and stock up the freezer like I do every month. It’s no more than I always do.

All the selfish cunts who think it’s alright to clear the shelves and have things lying idle in their cupboards while loads of households have fuck all can fuck off! It’ll all be there next time you need it you morons, you don’t need to panic stock.

Good man. Plus, that grub sounds great, I wish I lived nearer. :)

Local Lidl got some replenishment today - tinned tomato's - squirty soap and dry rice. Not a full restock but just some boxes and by 10am this morning I saw a woman in her 60's she had a full tray of tinned tom's, about 20 soaps and a box of rice. I just looked at her and said " really?" and she snapped back at me and snarled " I need these, I need these." Thankfully till staff limited her to just three of each. What the fuck is it with these people?

Local Lidl got some replenishment today - tinned tomato's - squirty soap and dry rice. Not a full restock but just some boxes and by 10am this morning I saw a woman in her 60's she had a full tray of tinned tom's, about 20 soaps and a box of rice. I just looked at her and said " really?" and she snapped back at me and snarled " I need these, I need these." Thankfully till staff limited her to just three of each. What the fuck is it with these people?

Should've smashed her face in.

Wouldn’t want to be invited for tea...beans, rice and soap doesn’t sound appetising

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.