Not open for further replies.
Southern side?
Yes
Update....

-Cyprus will be in lockdown until 30th april
-They are dropping vat rate for a couple of months
-Online lessons to be provided by schools
-Financial help to those in need
-ALL Businesses on lockdown except supermarkets, pharmacies and places that deliver food
-Electricity authority will be shut. Payments only online. They will not be cutting anyone off for no payments
-Government will support businesses financially. Also support to single parent families etc
-Churches to also close!

The cabinet had decided that Cyprus was facing an emergency and additional measures were needed.

These include:

Those still allowed into Cyprus must follow the MANDATORY 14 DAYS OF SELF ISOLATION WHEN COMING INTO CYPRUS.

As regards private companies this means that as from tomorrow and for four weeks the operation of the following will CLOSE: malls, catering establishments, shops, recreation centres, museums, sports centres, theme park, cinemas etc.

Essential services such as supermarkets, pharmacies, bakeries, petrol stations and kiosks and private health services will remain open. Arrangements will be announced for public transport. Restaurants that carry out delivery can remain open.

The above measures come into force at 6 pm tomorrow and will last until April 30.

Seem to be. I guess that's a good thing as Italy's health service was so overwhelmed as it was focused in a particular region.

I,m just thinking it might bring it home to people, eg the 25% supposedly making no change to their routines, a bit quìcker if they see the spread/reality of it

Weirdly James May started a YouTube series a couple of months ago jokingly teaching young people about Spam and sandwich spreads and other 1970s stuff.

It's still incredibly popular in Hawaii. I remember getting spam fritters at school in the 70's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.