COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any guidance, in terms avoiding contamination of produce and bags, on doing the shopping for the elderly?

this thing is getting really scary, I'm panicking more and more each day. Dad 80, with health issues, mom 76, wife is 42 but has pretty much all things that puts her into risky group, oncology patient, diabetes to high blood pressure, 3 kids... fucking shit this. If t wasn't to wife having to go to doctors each two days for million different reasons, II'd feel much better as she works from home now, II work from home since forever, schools are online now. But wiith her being at hospitals almost on daily basis is big risk.

Thankyou. Never realized how many people go through this till you share your story. My heart goes out to them as it’s a horrific choice to have to make when your child has a fatal chromosome issue.
I “liked” this but not because I “like” it if you know what I mean. I’m so sorry. Stay strong.

Has there been any guidance, in terms avoiding contamination of produce and bags, on doing the shopping for the elderly?
Use the bag once and dispose of, have the elderly person handle with disposable gloves, and use the sterilised wipes. Make sure the elderley person washes their hands and then use hand gel.

Apparently they won’t be allowed any visitors so you would have to work round that. Deliveries, post etc to be left on the doorstep

In work yesterday one of my work colleagues said "what are you all panicking about, it's only a bad cold" and "none of us will get it here anyway" this is the level of stupidity we have to deal with, it will be people like her that will insure a lot more deaths.
My mate said to me yesterday; “noo haha its a load of shit I reckon”, when I asked if she’d been preparing for what’s to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.