COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
After that newborn tested positive just after birth I doubt we know enough about this ever changing virus to say for sure. All I know is that I don’t want my 8 month old getting this, I’ve already lost my much wanted unborn child this week, not ever going to take chances with the health of my kids
Really sorry to hear that girlbob x

In work yesterday one of my work colleagues said "what are you all panicking about, it's only a bad cold" and "none of us will get it here anyway" this is the level of stupidity we have to deal with, it will be people like her that will insure a lot more deaths.

I wish to fuck they’d do that here - that’s the only thing that would stop my 80 year old dad going for his traditional Sunday evening drink with his mates tonight
I seen it on sky about 30mins ago but cannot see it on any other news outlets, i would think the uk will follow but how soon who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.