COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister has just been taken away in an ambulance due to this fucking awful thing. She is 34 for fucks sake

This week we were all due to attend our wedding on Friday. The whole thing is fucked

Don’t give a shit about anything but my sister now, and my 10 year old nephew

Sitting here at home in Sweden (Stockholm) and the Public warning system just sounded. Apparently it's just a big ammonia leak a bit away. Almost shat my pants.

My sister has just been taken away in an ambulance due to this fucking awful thing. She is 34 for fucks sake

This week we were all due to attend our wedding on Friday. The whole thing is fucked

Hope it goes well bud. The ages of people suffering in the past week are really worrying.

I suspect a fair few who have been refusing to accept the seriousness won’t do so until it hits home in a similar example to yours.
Hope everything turns out ok for you and yours. Stay safe.

Mum and Dad carrying on as normal, just spoke to my mum and she's started coughing. I've lost count of how many times I've told them to stay in and avoid contact with everyone, it is hard not to get angry!

I suspect a fair few who have been refusing to accept the seriousness won’t do so until it hits home in a similar example to yours.
Hope everything turns out ok for you and yours. Stay safe.

Sorry mate, hope it all works out

According to Public Health England, COVID-19 poses the biggest threat to those who have weaker immune systems and long-term - or chronic - illnesses.

Some of the chronic conditions said to heighten the risk among patients are:

• Heart disease
  • Lung disease
  • Diabetes
  • High blood pressure
  • Cancer
Ireland's health services have also released a list of conditions that weaken the immune system, and include:

• Patients undergoing treatments for cancer
  • Patients undergoing treatments for autoimmune diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis (MS) and inflammatory bowel diseases
  • Patients with HIV
  • Anyone who has had organ or bone marrow transplants
Asthma sufferers are also thought to be at a greater risk of being worse affected by the virus, which causes an infection in the respiratory tract

Smokers as well
im led to believe blood presure is ok if your not taking the medication,if your in this bracket it may be worth a call to the NHS to check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.