COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends how bad it gets. They can afford to bail out all 71 teams. If it's half of league 2 and league 1 sides then it might be feasible, but the championship clubs involve much bigger numbers and are some of the most on the edge.

Yeah I purposefully left out the Champ as that will be a lot more difficult but the PL needs to act with regards to clubs like Barnet.

Our daughter from Brum has just this minute phoned to say all four of them are in isolation,as the grandsons school phoned her to say that Noah (7 years old) has a cough.Our daughter is also a teacher of Drama and her hubby works at the same college as her,so both have been isolated for 14 days plus our granddaughter Orla who is only 3 and a half years old.
Our daughter is convinced its just a dry cough and Noah doesn`t have a temperature,so hopefully its just precautionary.
My daughter will be climbing up the walls,as she loves her job.Trying to imagine 2 youngsters stuck indoors for 14 days.As long as they all stay well thats all we care about.
They can go in the garden if they have one.

just keep printing who cares anymore.
pile-of-money-in-wheel-barrow-picture-id124518302

I will when a loaf of bread costs this much...

and I don’t have a wheelbarrow!

Which journo posted this?

“Yanks are sending money to every individual bank account,are we going to do it?”
That was a question from a journo,obviously he called them americans
I am just posting what is asked,answered and what they are saying,can't do exact quotes as the press conference is moving so quickly and i am watching it live,i will find a link so you can watch the whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.