The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

It's such a piece of piss to make fresh pasta it's quite ridiculous how everyone is fighting over dried stuff. Though once the penny drops supermarkets will probably sell out of flour and eggs too.
Our supermarket sold out of bread flour over three weeks ago, apart from the expensive organic stuff.
Last week no plain flour to be had anywhere.
Went in yesterday and they had a couple of packets so got one for my son in law.

Sales of freezers are through the roof, selfish buggers buying them and then raiding the supermarkets.

But also been told that the supply chain is extremely well stocked, warehouses absolutely full of long life stuff, and they're just waiting for the idiocy to calm down. We'll get there blues.

will people really stop stocking up ? I just can’t see it.

Going to walk up to the village coop now, hopefully they have some stuff in for burgers as i fancy a big dirty bacon cheese burger with a side of wedges and slaw. If i see panic buyers i'll boot my dog up the arse and tell him they did it and that they said "cats rule".

Going to walk up to the village coop now, hopefully they have some stuff in for burgers as i fancy a big dirty bacon cheese burger with a side of wedges and slaw. If i see panic buyers i'll boot my dog up the arse and tell him they did it and that they said "cats rule".
Sounds good.
Went to our butcher on Tuesday morning and said he’d been cleared out the day before.
He made us two fresh beef burgers there and then. Mind you they had a Cumberland ring as big as a football.

Too many inconsiderate bastards in this world,went in Tesco’s for toothpaste,little old lady crying and shaking fuck all on the shelves and this lady probably went through the war,absolute twats.

Had a blazing row with one of the staff this morning who proudly boasted that he's fine for food as he's been buying extra stuff for weeks and storing it into his new chest freezer and 7ft fridge freezer he recently bought.

Thinks fuck all wrong with it as others are hoarding so he had to!!

Fat **** has bought more beans to last 4 months!!

Fucking fuming i was, the selfish **** needs to stop boasting about it or the first thing people will do if they can't hold of stuff will be robbing his house next.

If you’re reading this and you’ve got a freezer full of food, just in case, then I’d like to let you know that you are a first class selfish twat. I’d hoped that this would bring people together, I still have hope reading some messages in here though.

There will be some who read it of that you can be sure.

Whats more these are not the usual suspects who get labelled as low life and the like, as they usually have fuck all and not the money to have been part of this disgrace.

No these cunts are relatively well of and suitably heeled to be able to afford to spend hundreds of pounds. The very same who will pontificate over right and wrong and always claim to be on the moral high ground.

Well now the truth is there for all to see they are an absolute shower of cunts and a blight on society. I hope many on here who will know some of these people will have the fortitude and anger to let them know what they are.

I for one will search them out until my dying day the pricks.

Had a blazing row with one of the staff this morning who proudly boasted that he's fine for food as he's been buying extra stuff for weeks and storing it into his new chest freezer and 7ft fridge freezer he recently bought.

Thinks fuck all wrong with it as others are hoarding so he had to!!

Fat **** has bought more beans to last 4 months!!

Fucking fuming i was, the selfish **** needs to stop boasting about it or the first thing people will do if they can't hold of stuff will be robbing his house next.

Well done get the cunts told.

We've had a busy morning but have got most of what we need. Have to do it all again in a couple of days though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.