The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

Female-friendly-defiant-mosquito-1a260e-7597166.jpg

Went to town this morning and it seems less mad in the local Iceland so perhaps the hoarders are full.
How many days dinners do people plan ahead ?.
I tend to think 4 days is plenty and I have always done 2 modest shops depending on my shifts, so fruit/veg, meat and bread are always fresh.
I was shocked the other day how bad it was but haven't changed my ways only my shops.

Just back from supermarket (Spain) and it was relatively painless. Que to get in about half hour but limiting amount inside so once in was actually fairly quiet. Only thing they had run out of was fresh milk and proper bacon. Even in times of crisis it seems brits abroad need their full English in morning! Haha!
I only went for alcohol and that was fully stocked so can't grumble.

I’ve just got in from my local co-op corner shop. It was pretty well stocked. There was a lady on a mobility scooter with the worst dry hacking cough I’ve ever heard. I don’t like to judge too harshly because I don’t know the circumstances, but it does seem irresponsible at best.
I think we have to accept that there is a lot if people who don't have anyone to help them and have to go out,this is where families drifting apart and neighbours not knowing each other is coming home to roost,i would not judge anyone except for the twats still going to pubs etc

I’ve just got in from my local co-op corner shop. It was pretty well stocked. There was a lady on a mobility scooter with the worst dry hacking cough I’ve ever heard. I don’t like to judge too harshly because I don’t know the circumstances, but it does seem irresponsible at best.
For all you know she might have had that cough for years.

Just seen a critical care nurse crying on the news as she has done a 48hr shift only to not be able to get food. What a disgrace a big percentage of the population is.

Normally I would wish harm on nobody but for these greedy cunts I make an exception. I would willingly machine gun the fuckers.
Yes i saw her as well,she was interviewed on this morning via a link and she said she had lots of offers of help that she will share with other staff

Saw the twatty weatherspoon guy who is keeping pubs open but has no plans to go the take away route,he is the best placed of any business to do it and he has no stock problems

as of today the food shop's are going to be cannon folder and open for rioting and looting

was talking to my manager mate in aldi and its crazy nothing on the shelves and milk, bread,water, toilet paper, pasta rice. tin food. soups. sugar. its a free for all at opening times and the crowds are getting bigger and bigger every morning and becoming restless and angry. the staff don't feel safe and been threatened and people are just going over the top

the police will be called in and the army will be on stand by its getting that bad, the government need to act right now and put in place a plan to help people working full time and nurses doctors firemen ambulance paramedic's and the old and the needy, the greed of the young people and healthy people panic buying is killing the system and needs sorting

Just back from supermarket (Spain) and it was relatively painless. Que to get in about half hour but limiting amount inside so once in was actually fairly quiet. Only thing they had run out of was fresh milk and proper bacon. Even in times of crisis it seems brits abroad need their full English in morning! Haha!
I only went for alcohol and that was fully stocked so can't grumble.

This is because there is still some care consideration and respect of basic fucking manners in Spain. They still try to look after each other and are not a nation of spoilt middle class self righteous and entitled cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.