The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

Went to Tesco yesterday and loads of shelves were mostly empty. The freezers were really bad. Unsure if panic buying or just low stock of stuff due to everything going on.

The best tip I can give for panick buying is to anticipate market forces and get in there first before the long queues. The toilet roll was a no brainer and we had enough to see us through covid, with enough left over to pan fry.

If you were ultra savy by following weather patterns, you would have already been to Costco on Broadway for their fantastic spring water deals on 40 bottle cases. If we work together we survive.

My next pick is Hot Water Bottles. Groupon have great deals on bulk buys, but act fast before the JCL's arrive.

The best tip I can give for panick buying is to anticipate the market forces and get in there first before the long queues. The toilet roll was a no brainer and we had enough to see us through covid, with enough left over to pan fry.

If you were ultra savy by following weather patterns, you would have already been to Costco on Broadway for their fantastic spring water deals on 40 bottle cases. If we work together we survive.

My next pick is Hot Water Bottles. Groupon have great deals on bulk buys, but act fast before the JCL's arrive.

Amusing thought, pan frying toilet rolls!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.