COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it was 7 days ? I have read so much I have confused myself !
If you have it and live alone it’s 7 days but if someone in the household has it they isolate for 7 days but everyone else for 14, the thinking behind it is that after that time you’ve either caught it and got rid of it or you didn’t and are clear.

Don’t send me home, please don’t send me home I just don’t wanna go home, I wanna sit here, drink all your beer, please don’t please don’t send me home

Doctors pensions fucked over you say?
Fucking bollocks. They retired early because they wanted more than the £40k tax relief on their annual allowance and didn’t want to pay the lifetime allowance charge, which kicked in when their pensions were above £53k per annum. Fucking £53k a year and a lump sum of more than £150k. Paupers
They didn't want to pay the Government for the privilege of working overtime before they retired.
It still hasn't been sorted out as an issue.

You're gonna order Chinese?

I won't be ordering takeaways for a long time.

Firstly, due to cost, but mainly because nobody knows how hygienic staff will be when preparing.

You’re much more likely to get it going to the supermarket to purchase food, to bring it back and prepare.

Italy have a lot of young patients according to one of their drs on the news now
I can’t find the article now but it was saying that the younger people in their population have not been socially distancing or even isolating if they have it.

But here people of all ages are not socially distancing. People of all ages don’t seem to give a shit here, not just the young who don’t know any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.