COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t find the article now but it was saying that the younger people in their population have not been socially distancing or even isolating if they have it.

But here people of all ages are not socially distancing. People of all ages don’t seem to give a shit here, not just the young who don’t know any better.
We would still be going to mass gatherings like football if boris had his way,i fear we have behing the curve all of the way,i know its mega difficult for everyone running their country and they have to be guided by their experts

Have they announced the new figures for confirmed cases today.
The number of people who have died in the UK after contracting coronavirus has risen to 177 after England saw 39 more deaths - the biggest rise in a day.

It comes after a third person - a 71-year-old with underlying health conditions - died in Wales after contracting COVID-19, according to authorities there on Friday morning.

Northern Ireland also confirmed testing there had resulted in nine new positive cases, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in Northern Ireland to 86.

As of 9am on Friday, 3,983 had tested positive for COVID-19 across the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.