COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italy have locked down further if that’s even possible - does this indicate they are still getting transmissions during lockdown

Italy is taking even tougher measures; closing all parks and telling people they can only exercise around their homes, Reuters reports. The country’s health minister has said Italians “must do more” to contain the outbreak.
Guess there will be more wid animals around parks too then, it'll be fun when we go back to them.

In fact it seems Spain's restrictions have been tighter. We are certainly not allowed to go out jogging or walk around parks.

I've been out for approximately 3 hours since lockdown. And that was to the supermarket.

didn’t realise it was that bad on your side, must be really hard people in high rise apartments with kids, how are the peoples spirits?

Finally got the option to wirk from home but just for 2 days a week.
Calling my boss a fat southern wanker will have repurcussions in the future

Guess there will be more wid animals around parks too then, it'll be fun when we go back to them.
We’ll come back out in September and there’ll be wooly mammoths and sabre tooth tigers knocking about. Neanderthals might even make a comeback!

Further lock down and only out of the property during shop/working hours.
I think lockdown means different things in different countries.
In Spain it means that everybody is at home, apart from doctors, nurse, police etc
If you can do your work from home fine, if not tough shit.
You are allowed out to pick up food or medicines.
To my mind this is the way to deal with it.

I've been following UK news today and understand that pubs, restaurants are closed.

But what about shops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.