COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've literally just watched that video, looks like a quiet early morning in any town abroad....scary
It could be just a particular area of Naples,and the rest of Italy might be acting more sensibly. I hope so.

What worries me generally is if people think they can meet up in private houses and have a few beers. That story about the Italian family in New Jersey should disabuse anyone if that notion.

When will this lockdown in Italy start to take effect? The new numbers today are once again an increase. This could easily kill another 10,000 Italians in the next 7 days if it doesn’t slow down soon. They would then the up to almost 15000 deaths. Scary.

where did you get that from?

Worldometer looked encouraging 111 new cases and 3 new deaths

none of it good obvs but worldometer must be out of date

edit yes just seen breaking news 50 odd new deaths
For some reason england,scotland andwales are giving their numbers out seperately

4 nurses have posted a pic of them with clinical waste bags on their heads as they don't have any protective caps

Yes, there is likely to be a slow, but constant rise in the deaths per day up until the point where ventilators run out, which will then send the daily number soaring, sadly.

i heard from someone in the NHS that the ventilators are an absolute last resort and don’t often help.

For some reason england,scotland andwales are giving their numbers out seperately

4 nurses have posted a pic of them with clinical waste bags on their heads as they don't have any protective caps

I have liked your post but I don’t like the content of the post, if that makes sense,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.