COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweden's Prime Minister gave a speech to the nation yestrday. I thought we were going into lockdown but we didn't. He did quite well, anyway:

"There are a few, decisive moments in life, A time when you are asked to sarifice, not for just for your own future, but also to take responsibility for your community, for your fellow man, and for our country.

That time is now.

That day has arrived."

Quite Shakesperian if not Churchillian. Let's see how Boris measures up to the Swedish welder who left school at 16.

Sweden's Prime Minister gave a speech to the nation yestrday. I thought we were going into lockdown but we didn't. He did quite well, anyway:

"There are a few, decisive moments in life, A time when you are asked to sarifice, not for just for your own future, but also to take responsibility for your community, for your fellow man, and for our country.

That time is now.

That day has arrived."

Quite Shakesperian if not Churchillian. Let's see how Boris measures up to the Swedish welder who left school at 16.
Great words.

He sounds like a thick twat to be honest

yep. It’s as if nothing is happening. There’s no deadly virus..... It’s just come in as normal.

It’s driving me mad. Other employees think the same, but we all fear getting the sack. it has become a toxic environment recently.

I’d sack it off, right now if I could. But it couldn’t be a worse time to do so

yep. It’s as if nothing is happening. There’s no deadly virus..... It’s just come in as normal.

It’s driving me mad. Other employees think the same, but we all fear getting the sack. it has become a toxic environment recently.

I’d sack it off right now if I could. But it couldn’t be a worse time to do so
Your boss is an absolute ****, mate. Fucking lowlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.