COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently 50% of the Americans diagnosed positive are under the age of 50, the main reason given for this figure is obesity.

yes I fear immensely for America it’s almost like the perfect storm - awful messaging from the president from the outset - private healthcare system - the virus has been running unchecked for a month - level of obesity and diabetes

There is nothing you can do but keep repeating yourself,i can understand where he is coming from though,a lot of older people live to go out and speak to people,human contact is so important,also they say well i have lived through worse than this before,how you get them to realise the danger to themselves and their families i don't know,hope your dad stays safe
He'll avoid people where he goes mostly, in the hills. He'll obviously have to buy food, I don't know if he'll be one of the 1.5m though, though I doubt it.

The One Show congratulating parents for looking after their own children.....for one whole day.
Have we really got so pathetic? ffs
Ridiculous isn't it, though I have to say there were plenty round here not being "looked after".

Building sites to shut on Thursday.

They are going to have announce something for the self employed before then or someone will knock parliament building down like the travel lodge guy from last year

Multi plex shut1 today not sure were in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.