COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full lockdown bar some work, food shops or chemist.

A limit on distances you can travel.

Will see how well it is enforced in the morning as I fucked off going shops today and so will need to nip out tomorrow

A long-distance runner has described how COVID-19 made him feel like he was drowning - and warned young people to take the disease seriously.

Daryl Doblados, 29, ran the Cambridge half marathon just 10 days before he was diagnosed with the virus.

The father-of-two, who has no underlying health conditions, called 111 last Thursday as he struggled to breathe and was told to call an ambulance.

"It just feels like your lungs are filling up with smoke or liquid," he said. "I struggled to breathe.

"I've never experienced anything like this before."

He was discharged from hospital eight hours after his admission, with a consultant advising him to monitor his breathing and to call 111 again if it worsened.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...9-made-him-feel-like-he-was-drowning-11962429

Take it seriously young uns

A long-distance runner has described how COVID-19 made him feel like he was drowning - and warned young people to take the disease seriously.

Daryl Doblados, 29, ran the Cambridge half marathon just 10 days before he was diagnosed with the virus.

The father-of-two, who has no underlying health conditions, called 111 last Thursday as he struggled to breathe and was told to call an ambulance.

"It just feels like your lungs are filling up with smoke or liquid," he said. "I struggled to breathe.

"I've never experienced anything like this before."

He was discharged from hospital eight hours after his admission, with a consultant advising him to monitor his breathing and to call 111 again if it worsened.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...9-made-him-feel-like-he-was-drowning-11962429

Take it seriously young uns
Or avoid running ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.