COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsurprisingly this is a complete and utter clusterfuck.

And now Sports Direct are saying they’ll be open.

Here’s the simple truth: tomorrow they’ll be millions of people going to work, traveling on public transport, exercising in the streets and congregating in parks.

Complete lunacy.
Are you just as profligate with complaints on Spanish forums?
Or is it just the British and the British government you slag off?

We’ve tried to keep politics out of this thread, you seemingly want to mention them with every single post.

We have another thread for slagging off and hatred.

Hello? Hello? Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone at home?
Come on now
I hear you're feeling down
Well I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again
Relax
I'll need some information first
Just the basic facts
Can you show me where it hurts?
Definitely not in the fucking brain cell department.

Finally.

I agree it’s needed. My position is I’m glad the government gave the population the chance but over the weekend many behaved like fucking idiots, so he’s turned the volume up, quite rightly and he should do again, if people do not obey the new measures.

If the army have to arrest people and prison sentences are introduced then so be it.

But I really do not like us being in this position, I just appreciate we need to be.

Saving lives is paramount even if it encroaches civil liberties, at this time.

If you think about it all he has actually done is close some retail places that were mainly self closing anyhow. It’s really not a big step at all.

No, you’re on here telling everyone that his message is crystal clear. We’re telling you it’s not. There isn’t a person earth that would say SD is an essential job or their staff are key workers, but they’re working tomorrow. And at 22:30 at night all my social media pages are full of people that haven’t a clue whether or not they should be setting alarms in the morning.
I think emergency services of all types

Police

Firepersons

Vehicle rescue

News

NHS workers

Bin men

Utilities companies

Anyone who can deliver food or essentials

Insurance companies

Builders working on essential work like hospitals

Drain unblockers

Road maintanience

Waste disposal

Teachers/people looking after kids of key workers

Banks

Railways

Airport

Ports

The infrastructure of the country needs maintaining,this is about people uneccessarily being out mixing with others ,if you sit on the end of a phone for a living then that can be done at home

Just my ideas not from boris

I'm sorry, but it's fucking scandalous that they can get this wrong to 5.4million followers.

Companies are not helping the situation either, the company I work for has had meetings all day about what it was going to do, and by the end of the day all it had decided was that greed is good and as it is the end of the financial quarter and bonuses are riding on it then they are staying open . The workforce don't want to be there but we need the job and so guess what yep we're in tomorrow .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.