COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read an article in the Financial Times that a study by oxford university suggests 50 percent of us may have had it.

Can someone post the link?

My old man is in the south of spain. Probably the best place for him tbh. They're militant at the moment so he's pretty protected and just walks to the shop every now and then which he says is guarded and they only let one in one out sort of thing and everyone has to wear gloves. Everyone is keeping their distance too.
yes he's better off over there,given the choice i'd be out of the UK, i have a mate whos from Sri Lanka and hes managed to get home to his village up in the mountains,no one allowed in the village and if you go out you dont come back,should have gone with him

It was because human killed and ate animals they had no need to eat,the chinese and obsession with eating weird things in unhygenic conditions passed this to the world

Could that just be a story the Chinese want the world to believe

Ok how about it is trying to protect the natural balance against the onslaught from humans trying to upset it?
Sorry. I dont think anything is trying to hurt us...even the virus. It just exists and it's bad luck that its impacting us. We need to be better prepared for sure in the future and there will be lots of benefits for the earth ( I hope)... but I dont think its it's a force.

hantavirus is not a new virus. it already exists around the world, and cannot be transmitted from person to person. it is only transmitted by inhaling urine/feces fumes of infected rodents ‘’

never heard about it before, tbh, but I'd not bet it won't mutate and start being able to fuck us up further. The fact that they tested other passengers from the bus says they don't exclude that option too.

A lot of talk about how this will prepare us for future pandemics both medically and how society reacts.

Surely the focus should be on prevention and not cure and tough sanctions on China and their disgusting wet markets and animal rights (or lack of)

Will we as a species learn anything from this or will we turn a blind eye for €$¥£ again?
the problem is its not just China its rife in parts of Thailand, live animal trafficing earns more than drugs trafficing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.