COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
my understanding is, if you've been in contact with someone tested positive, yes.
NB im well behind so may have been properly answered in the meantime.

Two people we know have been in contact with someone who has been tested positive, 12 days ago they saw her, have now both got symptoms themselves, when we saw them 11 days ago.

We haven’t got any though.

We’ve only just heard and have been going to the supermarket since then, have seen my dad 6 days ago and a mate last week too.

Could have easily passed it to so many, you see why it’s so hard to contain.

My neighbour had the scaffolding done front and back, heard him askin the three builders to start on the front as his family are coming round coz there kids are bored.
Just looked out the back he’s got a bbq going and there is four 20/30 yr olds, 4 kids his brother and wife and himself and his wife. That’s 15 fuckin people on in and around his garden, if I had a hand grenade, I’d chuck it over the fuckin fence.
I guess it is a way of stopping the spread of the virus.

My neighbour had the scaffolding done front and back, heard him askin the three builders to start on the front as his family are coming round coz there kids are bored.
Just looked out the back he’s got a bbq going and there is four 20/30 yr olds, 4 kids his brother and wife and himself and his wife. That’s 15 fuckin people on in and around his garden, if I had a hand grenade, I’d chuck it over the fuckin fence.

Either call the police or buy a crossbow and pick them off one at a time

Two people we know have been in contact with someone who has been tested positive, 12 days ago they saw her, have now both got symptoms themselves, when we saw them 11 days ago.

We haven’t got any though.

We’ve only just heard and have been going to the supermarket since then, have seen my dad 6 days ago and a mate last week too.

Could have easily passed it to so many, you see why it’s so hard to contain.

Absolutely. It is a nightmare to contain.
I dare say, if your dad and friend are the only people you've been in direct contact with, you are doing better than many in terms of social distancing. The suprrmarket, id hope less chance of spreading that way. I would indeed at least prepare to self isolate, if not start, and keep a look out for symptoms (without getting drawn into a nocebo effect if u can).

The USA is in major trouble. They currently have 55,000 active cases with a current death rate of 67% (albeit on a small sample scale so far). They’re not expecting to reach the peak for another 2-3 weeks, by which point we may well be look at 6 figures. Absolutely tragic.

91371292_10221899242772198_3592152698952089600_n.jpg
Let's hope it doesn't get to...

Not everyone has 2yrs accounts though,that is why it is complicated to get a package in place for everyone
Unless you recently started being self employed if you don’t have any accounts then it’s likely your in the black economy , working and claiming , i’m Talking about legitimate cases , they need to move with this now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.