COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shows the gov and their underlying heath issues is a lie,for some at least

A 21-year-old woman is believed to be the youngest person with no pre-existing health conditions to have died after contracting coronavirus in the UK.

Chloe Middleton, from High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, is believed to have died on 21 March.

Her mother, Diane Middleton, wrote on Facebook: "To all the people out there that thinks it's just a virus please think again.

"Speaking from a personal experience this so-called virus has taken the life of my 21-year-old daughter."

Her aunt, Emily Mistry, added: "My beautiful, kind-hearted niece, Chloe, has passed away from COVID-19

"She had no underlying health issues. My loved ones are going through the most unimagineable pain. We are shattered beyond belief.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...ions-dies-after-contracting-covid-19-11963451

please explain how any vaccination beliefs could affect the current onslaught by a completely new virus about which which there is no vaccine for people to refuse.
From the article linked...

"Getting vaccinated against the flu is important, too, because a coronavirus outbreak that strikes in the middle of a flu epidemic is much more likely to overwhelm hospitals and increases the odds that the coronavirus goes undetected. This was probably a factor in Italy, a country with a strong anti-vaccine movement, he said."

Also, please note that I said "could"...

Has there been any rioting elsewhere? It does seem quite difficult to start a riot in the current circumstances. How would the crowd congregate?

I can see individual or very small scale acts of looting and vandalism, but probably not enough to constitute a riot?
I truly hope I’m wrong and my fellow citizens see the need.
However I’m not going to hold my breath

Unless you recently started being self employed if you don’t have any accounts then it’s likely your in the black economy , working and claiming , i’m Talking about legitimate cases , they need to move with this now
I had my own business,legit from the start,it is unfair to penalise new businesses,that is the problem

Absolutely. It is a nightmare to contain.
I dare say, if your dad and friend are the only people you've been in direct contact with, you are doing better than many in terms of social distancing. The suprrmarket, id hope less chance of spreading that way. I would indeed at least prepare to self isolate, if not start, and keep a look out for symptoms (without getting drawn into a nocebo effect if u can).

We’re both self isolating until the 14 day window is closed from our contact with this couple, which means we can go out on Saturday.

The USA is in major trouble. They currently have 55,000 active cases with a current death rate of 67% (albeit on a small sample scale so far). They’re not expecting to reach the peak for another 2-3 weeks, by which point we may well be look at 6 figures. Absolutely tragic.
We may well be in trouble Jay but those numbers are not correct. 55k active cases and 802 deaths. Half of those cases are in NY state. The number of active cases is presumed to be much higher because we are only testing those with severe symptoms. Everyone else is just isolating (or should be).

Actually it’s 38000 active cases with less than 3000 critical but the death rate is still 40% on the active figure case.

I think it’s extremely rare for a critical patient to leave icu :(
If there are 38000 cases and 3000 are critical I don’t see how the death rate would be 40% of the active cases otherwise the critical case number would be over 15000. Unless Im missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.