COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot has been made of us being 14 days behind Italy. Well unless today's UK deaths are disastrous then tomorrow's UK figures will be 16 days behind Italy.

Also to note that government action follows through 7-14 days later in the reported figures.

FINALLY,FINALLY got the all-clear from work today to work from home. All set up on my PC now. The only thing I need to go out for in the next 3 days is milk, bread and a 30-minute walk around the block each day.

Police were on the tram before when I was coming home asking people including me where I had been and where was going to. City Centre was absolutely empty at around 2.30 today
Count yourself lucky. Not all of us can work from home. Get Cravendale milk, it cost more but lasts upto a month being pure filtered and freeze your loaves and you shouldn't need to go out

Don't let the wool be pulled over your eyes. There is a reason that the BBC are not reporting in such a catastrophic manner. The situation is very bad, very, very bad. Just stay indoors at home, protect yourself and your loved ones. I'm not scaremongering, the totality of this situation is coming soon. The spike hasn't got started yet, we are in the calm before the storm. But if more people listen to advice we will see 1000's less deaths, if not, well, you will see for yourselves. Stay healthy Blues.

Strangely enough, I have hope for you. It's probably just a false impression given by these early days reports of yours, but I think you can do much better than us.
Seems like you guys are actually doing better than expected all things considered, keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.