COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- it’s not
2- this isn’t the flu
3- the flu has a vaccine
4- this is far more contagious and has a higher mortality rate

The first 3 points I agree with but the mortality rate is totally unknown. Some have said up to 4% but as we keep being told a high percentage have no symptoms. It might be that the mortality rate is actually compatible to a bad flu season, but as this is so contagious and we have no vaccine/immunity this is why it is putting so much strain on the various health services around the world.

What is to be gained about lying that the numbers have significantly dropped?

All that would happen is that the braindeads would take that as a sign it's over the worst and start to resume to normality
I can see what you are saying, but I just cant help the way I think

Well I have to say I've had better birthdays But at least I'm still here which unfortunately a lot of people around the world are no longer able to say. May they RIP.

Don't let the wool be pulled over your eyes. There is a reason that the BBC are not reporting in such a catastrophic manner. The situation is very bad, very, very bad. Just stay indoors at home, protect yourself and your loved ones. I'm not scaremongering, the totality of this situation is coming soon. The spike hasn't got started yet, we are in the calm before the storm. But if more people listen to advice we will see 1000's less deaths, if not, well, you will see for yourselves. Stay healthy Blues.
does what you say about the BBC apply to the rest of media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.