COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on a minute. Are you saying that you don’t believe those Russian FSB agents weren’t in Salisbury to visit the cathedral and see its 123m spire?
No you’re right. Everyone knows it’s a regular day trip from Moscow to Salisbury and Porton Down had plumbing problems with its Novichok supply just like the synthetic coronavirus pipe leak in that facility in China.

That newsnight reporter last night would be able to get it to confess. If they ever let it answer the question of course.
She was a little truculent, but thought Zahawi was being an evasive ****. She should have been more controlled, however.

Maitlis normally very good tbf and I think she’s extremely attractive. I find her intelligence very sexy and I reckon she’d be a good laugh too.

Still big mismatch on food supply where farmers had contracts with catering (e.g. supplying eggs to Macdonald's) and now need to sell to supermarkets (who don't want the eggs in boxes of hundreds) and dairy farmers with no outlet for milk.

Still big mismatch on food supply where farmers had contracts with catering (e.g. supplying eggs to Macdonald's) and now need to sell to supermarkets (who don't want the eggs in boxes of hundreds) and dairy farmers with no outlet for milk.
Based on a conversation I had yesterday, I understand the government have directly intervened in relation to the production and supply of eggs. Makes sense, given the shortage there’s been in the last couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.