COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they turn up?

Hope you are keep well - or at least as well as.....

nah, both my window people didn’t come (understood as have to come into house ) and my gutter people , which I found odd as they would be working outside and are able to socially distance, but hey no dramas never going to force anyone to work if they don’t want to at this time.

trouble is now worried how long my house is going to be covered in scaffolding but moreover a bit worried that having paid half the amounts for gutters and windows when this is over I ask them to fit and they are bust !!!!

Why is it wrong that couples are out getting their groceries or exercise together?

I noticed that there's still a hefty amount of couples out shopping together. The fucking penny still hasn't dropped with some of these planks.

thought if they are from the same house you are allowed to go out for food or medical shopping. Me and the missus just walked the dog and stopped in Tesco extra well she went in and I held the dog outside then we swapped and I carried the bags home? Two birds with one stone exercise and shopping

Didn’t see anyone breaking any rules I know about . Joggers and families walking ( clearly from same household exercising as is allowed ) when people see people coming where I live people are moving and socially distancing.

Why is it wrong that couples are out getting their groceries or exercise together?

Exercising together is fine as long as you keep a safe distance away from all others.

A supermarket is the most likely place you will catch this virus and so minimising the number of people in there minimises the chances of anyone spreading it, therefore shopping alone will be vitally important as we move towards and through the peak of this.

Had to go to the garage earlier to get some petrol as I still need to go into the office now and again.

It only had a small shop, I said to the person behind the counter why weren't they just using the night hatch full time, which hadn't occurred to them at all and they started doing it straight away. That's my good deed for the morning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.