Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Has there been any announcements with regard to the Newcastle and Southampton games, paid for both games, not read or heard anything since
I requested the money back for both.
One because it was (wasn’t) played last weekend, and there is no way everything is going to be cleared for PL football in two weeks time.
Plus I can ill afford £220 in City’s bank account gathering dust.

They’ve given you an interest free loan for your Seasoncard. That’s not necessary so it’s a very generous loan from the club. Football isn’t cheap.

Once the matches are rescheduled then you get the pleasure of all the games in your shirt sleeves.

They’ve given you an interest free loan for your Seasoncard. That’s not necessary so it’s a very generous loan from the club. Football isn’t cheap.

Once the matches are rescheduled then you get the pleasure of all the games in your shirt sleeves.

I’m sorry to say you are getting on my tits now with this interest free loan bollocks

What part can you not understand if we’ve paid for games we are yet to see and will be paying for games we might not see ?

Stop talking fucking shite

I’m sorry to say you are getting on my tits now with this interest free loan bollocks

What part can you not understand if we’ve paid for games we are yet to see and will be paying for games we might not see ?

Stop talking fucking shite

That's all he's doing mate.

I honestly don't know how any blue on here can even come to City's defence on this or have a pop at a blue. It's an absolute no brainer if folk need that money to buy food, they draw it out and use it. Simple as that.

I've read on here folk saying it could fuck your chances up of a seasoncard for next year. I mean who actually gives a fuck given the current circumstances we are in.

Last edited:
With this interest free loan to purchase a season ticket the club also offer you the opportunity to sell your ticket and they will refund you in full, within days.
If you have financial problems then contact the club I’m sure they can help you rather than slag them
off on the internet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.