Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

One wage earner instead of two. Many Blue friends who have children now no longer attend.

Many of you have called for casual agency staff to be paid whilst refusing to pay City what you owe them. You can’t have it both ways.

Going to go bust are they? Especially after them and the rags were so generous in putting down 100k.

Hope this helps for those that are struggling to pay remaining Direct Debit payments,do what I do and take cash out of your account thus not leaving enough for them to take said payment and trust me you'll have no consequences,Better you have money for food,family etc.Our Club will wait believe me.

Hope this helps for those that are struggling to pay remaining Direct Debit payments,do what I do and take cash out of your account thus not leaving enough for them to take said payment and trust me you'll have no consequences,Better you have money for food,family etc.Our Club will wait believe me.
I’ll wait till the 14th as it comes out on the 15th, if they are set to take it i’ll Cancel the DD & they can get fucked

Err, as of this present time they owe me about 200 quid until the games are played. If I pay amazon £650 for 19 books but I only get 13 of them would you say they owe me.

So as long as you get a refund you would be happy for the workforce providing your service to have to ask permission to go to the toilet and have their breaks times? Being a fan of a football Club and being an Amazon customer aren’t exactly the same.

Do you think these remaining games are going to be played with fans inside the stadium in the next three..four...five months?

Probably not because caring City have committed to paying casual staff for these fixtures regardless of whether or not they take place.

can I ask you a question. Please tell me how many match tickets mate / season cards you pay for for each home game. FWIW I pay for mine and my brother.

Probably not because caring City have committed to paying casual staff for these fixtures regardless of whether or not they take place.

can I ask you a question. Please tell me how many match tickets mate / season cards you pay for for each home game. FWIW I pay for mine and my brother.

Aye,that'll be funded by the chap who owns the club though,let's not get it too political though,it's a fair and plain and simple question that is being asked here mate,nothing else

So as long as you get a refund you would be happy for the workforce providing your service to have to ask permission to go to the toilet and have their breaks times? Being a fan of a football Club and being an Amazon customer aren’t exactly the same.
Eh? What's the working conditions of amazon got do do with anything?

Aye,that'll be funded by the chap who owns the club though,let's not get it too political though,it's a fair and plain and simple question that is being asked here mate,nothing else

I was just agreeing that we’ve probably seen our last live game of this season (as scheduled).

I have asked a question of Phantom Blue because he often given examples of struggling people paying for a family of season card holders. It is tough times and the club have asked people who are really struggling with DD payments to contact them. I want to know if he is quoting from his own personal
Circumstances or lack if he is just trying to strengthen his argument against the Club

but I’ve noticed that there are a lot of Cmuns struggling with cashflow who are asking their players to take wage deferrals

I was just agreeing that we’ve probably seen our last live game of this season (as scheduled).

I have asked a question of Phantom Blue because he often given examples of struggling people paying for a family of season card holders. It is tough times and the club have asked people who are really struggling with DD payments to contact them. I want to know if he is quoting from his own personal
Circumstances or lack if he is just trying to strengthen his argument against the Club

but I’ve noticed that there are a lot of Cmuns struggling with cashflow who are asking their players to take wage deferrals

Like I've said in a previous post a few days back,it is happen as well there is only 1 payment left,so from my perspective I'll probably let the £181 go through as normal,but without opening another can of worms,but I will,renewals are around the corner,that is gonna start a whole new debate.

One way or another,the club are gonna have to chirp up sooner or later

I like it,well thought of Citydad,I’ll cancel mine on the 12th just to make sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.