COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers bud.

So they’re not being entirely truthful saying they’re giving people 80% (as they’re tanking some back and giving it the taxman).

Best similie I have is if we buy Sancho back for £100m (but have a 15% sell on clause), we’ve not actually spent £100m as we get £15m back).
Tbf, I’ve seen my ‘sundries’ I spend go through the floor.
Not been in a pub since March 1st or a restaurant since February 11th. No matches to go to so no spend there.
I’m just hoping the BT engineer can’t fix our broadband so Mrs sf does not continue with the online shopping spree and we’d spend less than half our money!

Last edited:
You seem to want it both ways. Nobody working equals no supplies.

Also, the government don’t need to “force” people back to work. Just stop the support measures and let things take their natural course.

They’ve gone out of their way to do this thing by consent so your comments appear a bit churlish.
I got no idea what you're talking about. I want people to continue working if they are crucial to services.

This Reuter’s report just released doesn’t seem so positive on those latest numbers from Italy as being commented on here

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ifting-total-death-toll-to-8165-idUSKBN21D327

ROME (Reuters) - The death toll from an outbreak of coronavirus in Italy has grown by 662 to 8,165, the Civil Protection Agency said on Thursday.

However, there appeared to be an error in the agency’s data because it reported no deaths on Thursday in the third-worst-affected region, Piedmont, which would be unprecedented in recent days.

Separately, Piedmont authorities said their death toll had risen by 50 in the last 24 hours.

On Wednesday 683 people died. That followed 743 deaths on Tuesday, 602 on Monday, 650 on Sunday and a record of 793 on Saturday — the highest daily figure since the contagion came to light on Feb. 21.

The total number of confirmed cases in Italy rose to 80,539 from a previous 74,386, the Civil Protection Agency said — the highest number of new cases since March 21.

Of those originally infected nationwide, 10,361 had fully recovered on Thursday compared to 9,362 the day before. There were 3,612 people in intensive care against a previous 3,489.

The hardest-hit northern region of Lombardy reported a steep rise in fatalities compared with the day before and remains in a critical situation, with a total of 4,861 deaths and 34,889 cases.

That compared with 4,474 deaths and 32,346 cases reported up to Wednesday.

Train guy should do a clip only using the buzzwords from press conferences when this is all over.

You are, as always, an unprecedented bat.

I wish he hadn't actually cast a Jeff Linton. Has somehow lost something putting a face to him. Especially as he's now got the voice of the voiceover guy on Absolute Radio!

Tbf, I’ve seen my ‘sundries I spend go through the floor.
Not been in a pub since March 1st or a restaurant since February 11th. No matches to go to so no spend there.
I’m just hoping the BT engineer can’t fix our broadband so Mrs sf does continue with the online shopping spree and we’d spend less than half our money!

Agreed and no/less commute and petrol costs in general. If you have a season ticket I believe they are refunding you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.