What's everybody doing...????

Always go out on Saturday to the pub and what we call Takeaway Club ( all take food home to our wife’s) . So, tonight we did a virtual Takeaway Club , 4 of for 1hr 20. Good laugh .

Last edited:
Ha ha nice one, I think that could be the future, home pub quizzes.
Anymore in the pipeline?
Next Friday I think.
A group of them usually go to the pub quiz on Tuesday nights, so they organised this instead.
It was funny watching them in their bedrooms drinking beer, we were in our lounge drinking, daughter in hers etc etc

join in if you want

Felt shitty yesterday but have been better today. So cooked a nice tenderloin and now having a few jagers with ginger beer with the missus

Ant and Dec,passed an hour,pre recorded and they narrated from home

The Voice can't be shown either so they have gone for highlights

When live telly goes off you know there is a national emergency

Next Friday I think.
A group of them usually go to the pub quiz on Tuesday nights, so they organised this instead.
It was funny watching them in their bedrooms drinking beer, we were in our lounge drinking, daughter in hers etc etc

join in if you want
Yeah I might just do that, I got 2 weeks clear in my diary so should be able.to squeeze it in.

I was reading the thread on 'likes' whether they matter on not...confirming that life has taken on a somewhat strange turn of events...boredom seeps in and gets to work on shifting reality away from the foreground ...I've not used FB for years and found myself using it to keep in touch with family...only to find that their senses are becoming...shifted...11 weeks to go...I fear for the worse...do straight jackets still exist?...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.