COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, the thought that only a handful of those crowds might already have it is terrifying.

Why is it not rampant there yet? Also in African countries? Is it possible the heat in those places slow it down?

I know it has warmed up in Spain now and it doesnt seem to be helping there. Has it been ruled out entirely that this virus will struggle in hot weather?

If it does take a hold in massive Asian and African cities it will be absolutely terrible.

Why is it not rampant there yet? Also in African countries? Is it possible the heat in those places slow it down?

I know it has warmed up in Spain now and it doesnt seem to be helping there. Has it been ruled out entirely that this virus will struggle in hot weather?

If it does take a hold in massive Asian and African cities it will be absolutely terrible.
Tbh I’ve not seen any concrete evidence that heat will stall the virus. I’m not convinced anybody knows enough about it at this point.

To the member who reported a post, then accused us of letting anti Chinese rhetoric be posted more and more, a quick point. If you think we're on here 24/7 and immediately spot any iffy posts, you're very, very wrong. With the amount of posts across the whole forum every day, it's nigh on impossible to spot every shitty post straight away. That is why the "report" function is here. When we get a report on a post, we'll act on it. The offending post was posted around 25 minutes ago, and I deleted that post within 12 minutes of the report coming in. I'm sorry if that's not fast enough for you. But we do have lives away from here.

Yeah. I’m generally supportive of the govt but that was a pretty crap effort. If ministers are to keep appearing - as they should - they need to be as well informed and transparent as political hand-bagging allows.
Yeah i feel like we are doing what we are told now and we should know the truth about where this going and why

I don’t wish to sound a stuck record but the truth is the most important thing in all of this and the Communist Party of China have lied since day one and continue to do so. There’s also strong rumours that the wet markets are still going.

Shame on the government for pressing ahead with the 5G network, we should now be distancing ourselves from these dangerous dictators.

Their population don’t believe them, so why should we?

I trust and believe these shipments were not sent out knowingly being faulty just like the faulty virus test kits they sent out to Spain last week although it could be a symptom of the Chinese PR division coming up with quick fire ideas without thinking through all the safety checks they need to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.