COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here rumours going round about lockdown until 21st june, would seem about right to me, get those testing kits going first.

If that's turns out to be the case there will be some serious social issues. Families will go hungry, people won't be able to pay bills and I expect a large number will just ignore it.

I think there will be some things still locked down such as pubs, clubs and restaurants. But a lot of businesses will re-open with people not in the office every day to ensure safe distances etc.

Health lady,the number of deaths have been expected and expecting it to increase over next couple of weeks,they are expecting after that for them to decrease

We have to stick to the rules

Another impressive gov minister today and Jenny Harries

Bringing brits home from abroad is still happening,most can get home on their own but we will fetch from places they can't get home from

If that's turns out to be the case there will be some serious social issues. Families will go hungry, people won't be able to pay bills and I expect a large number will just ignore it.

I think there will be some things still locked down such as pubs, clubs and restaurants. But a lot of businesses will re-open with people not in the office every day to ensure safe distances etc.

I live in an overpopulated London and have to head out every few days to buy essential food. The streets are dead, buses empty etc. People are respecting it.

It’s working in my favour as I’m not spending money. I’m usually out two or three nights a week.

I think this will finish the small pub trade some will never open again

I'm sure you're right that some will sadly never open again but I don't think it will kill the trade. I think once this crisis is over they will probably have their best business ever. Lets say for example this ends in June/July the nice weather combined with people who have been stuck in their homes for months will result in a lot of people heading to the pub.

I live in an overpopulated London and have to head out every few days to buy essential food. The streets are dead, buses empty etc. People are respecting it.

It’s working in my favour as I’m not spending money. I’m usually out two or three nights a week.
Keep hold of that cash you may need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.