COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep hold of that cash you may need it.

A few of us in the family clubbed together to buy the house and are selling it this summer. Whilst it should be on the market now, it’s all paid for and I have some cash to play with.

Can’t wait to sell up and go. Hate it here.

Maybe some were dropping off shopping for elderly relatives, like we did yesterday. We left the shopping on the doorstep.

Maybe some are going shopping as online delivery slots are limited (less than 10% of the market, apparently) , like we did this morning.

Maybe some people are going to and from work.

There are some perfectly valid reasons for being on the road.
all fair points but there seems more cars on the road today than during the week

Health lady,the number of deaths have been expected and expecting it to increase over next couple of weeks,they are expecting after that for them to decrease

We have to stick to the rules

Another impressive gov minister today and Jenny Harries

Bringing brits home from abroad is still happening,most can get home on their own but we will fetch from places they can't get home from

You can drive to the UK from Spain IF you have a legitimate reason (don't know what that would include ) But you need a Spanish government permit in Spanish and French in order to travel

A few of us in the family clubbed together to buy the house and are selling it this summer. Whilst it should be on the market now, it’s all paid for and I have some cash to play with.

Can’t wait to sell up and go. Hate it here.
Hate to tell you but the housing market is cancelled,common sense i would have thought

This is the question I have wanted answered for weeks. Why not replicate South Korea. They have clearly done something different and have better results than anyone else. I don't believe they did anything the WHO haven't recommended from the early days. Test, trace, quarantine and do it on a forensic basis.
Been answered by several posters. Testing capacity and culture are two of the reasons proffered.

A lad I’ve been mates with for 20 years blocked me on Facebook and what’s app today.

He posted a status about this virus is step 1, step 2 is turning off the internet and step 3 is micro chipping everyone in the guise of a “vaccination”

I posted a tin foil hat gif and he sent me a voice note telling me I was a **** (fair enough) but to open my eyes and do some research. I went to reply and found I was blocked on every available device. Thank fuck for that.
I wish I could read this but I blocked you. You cnut.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.