Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
ET-5ekyXsAEErP9

He is going to have to go back and get a * on it

I posted something about the link between Liverpool & AS Roma but it seems someone beat me to it about 3 weeks ago. This is really interesting:

I didn't know any of this but remember wondering why Roma allowed themselves to be bummed in successive summers by Liverpool.

This will be worth keeping an eye on for certain.

Do you know anymore than what is on that Twitter link PB?

I didn't know any of this but remember wondering why Roma allowed themselves to be bummed in successive summers by Liverpool.

This will be worth keeping an eye on for certain.

Do you know anymore than what is on that Twitter link PB?
Not really. But there's some evidence of a link between the rags & Inter as well. Lukaku, Sanchez & Ashley Young, plus the former United COO, Michael Bolingbroke, was CEO at Inter.

I have been mulling things over (probably too much!) during the current Covid 19 situation.
The Glazer family (gawd bless 'em) have been extracting money from the rags to support their lifestyle and prop up their shopping malls.
Meanwhile another group of Americans are investing in the dippers.
Wouldn't it be ironic, if by some circuitous route the rags were funding the dippers...

I have been mulling things over (probably too much!) during the current Covid 19 situation.
The Glazer family (gawd bless 'em) have been extracting money from the rags to support their lifestyle and prop up their shopping malls.
Meanwhile another group of Americans are investing in the dippers.
Wouldn't it be ironic, if by some circuitous route the rags were funding the dippers...

Ha! I like your train of thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.