COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn’t a baby died in the UK?

My sister in law lives in Porto. They were doing ok in Portugal until a few days ago but they’ve been on the rise a little bit. Hopefully the lock down will keep the numbers relatively low.

Porto has been hardest hit, government want to ring circle it but Porto city authorities kicking off against it and it’s getting a bit nasty on the verbals between the two - cracks are appearing.

If you read further down the article it says a 12 year old girl died as well from the virus. Wasn’t to worried about my daughter due to believing it was leaving that age group alone now we know it can affect everyone

It’s a good thing that all ages can be aware it could affect them - but try not to let that fear you as that age group is an extreme rarity

If you read further down the article it says a 12 year old girl died as well from the virus. Wasn’t to worried about my daughter due to believing it was leaving that age group alone now we know it can affect everyone

likewise, have focused so much on protecting my mum and this week there has been a spate of teen deaths which means I’m not even sure if I should be looking upstairs or downstairs as the fire gets closer - truly grim times.

As sad as these individual stories are, extremely low risk isn't no risk. But as we approach 1 million confirmed cases we are probably looking at the very least 10s of millions probably much more. The fact that a 12 year old or for that anyone under 30 dying from it goes around the world shows how rare it is. Though it’s good for young people to be aware however tiny there is still some risk, its also important for parents not to be too paranoid and frighten their children.

likewise, have focused so much on protecting my mum and this week there has been a spate of teen deaths which means I’m not even sure if I should be looking upstairs or downstairs as the fire gets closer - truly grim times.

Good man keep on making sure you and yours are ok m8

As sad as these individual stories are, extremely low risk isn't no risk. But as we approach 1 million confirmed cases we are probably looking at the very least 10s of millions probably much more.

Sadly, I don't think you will be wrong. Anyway, enough internet for me today, have a great day everybody.

Yes a very, very small percentage of young people who contract the virus will die from it. Hopefully, the self isolation means we will get a grip of the virus over the next few weeks.

Sadly, I don't think you will be wrong. Anyway, enough internet for me today, have a great day everybody.
I was talking about cases already present and past that aren't in the figures ,it will be in the 10s of millions, including many younger people that have had it without knowing, of which we suspect my son is possibly one looking back to early February, Who knows how many are still to come mainly in the US and more in poorer parts of the globe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.