COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
She’s a fucking nutcase that woman.

She has claimed the Cabinet getting COVID-19 is a conspiracy and the press conferences are fake, with the questions put together by Cummings.

She’s lost all credibility in her incoherent ramblings.

She’s basically a FBPE crackpot.
No different to one or two posters on here then

The retrospectoscope is a very powerful analysis tool. 20:20 hindsight is always perfect!
What is with this hindsight nonsense? Many people could see this coming and were urging for more to be done, BEFORE it was too late. Not afterwards.

I wrote to my MP in early March and told him that by 23rd March we would have between 6,000 and 7,000 infections and hundreds dead, and urging us to lock down sooner. We had 6,650 and 335.

So many things about what has been happening have not only been entirely predictable, they have been *predicted* with associated calls for action.

What I don’t get is why it always says, “died after testing positive for covid19”

will it say on a death certificate
Cause of death was testing positive for covid 19.

What I don’t get is why it always says, “died after testing positive for covid19”

will it say on a death certificate
Cause of death was testing positive for covid 19.

It doesnt matter, they are all counted in the figures. If you test positive for covid-19 and then jump in front of a bus you go down as a covid-19 death.

I’m curious as to how this whole thing is going to play out in Sweden. Large numbers of the population are still out in cafes and restaurants.

Snap. As I mentioned previously, my brother lives and works in Stockholm and said it’s pretty much business as usual. He was working all day in hair salon yesterday, took his lad to football training last night, and he’s working then playing golf today. Followed by a meal out later etc etc.

Fucking mental, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.