Scariest away day following City

Millwall night game was on top, think it was a cup replay. Got the shit kicked out of me at Sunderland (Roker Park) one year, probably the worst apart from England games.

Millwall night game was on top, think it was a cup replay. Got the shit kicked out of me at Sunderland (Roker Park) one year, probably the worst apart from England games.
Personally I have only been to three games at Millwall all at the Old Den and all three in three months(two FA Cup replays (both would have been night games)and a League game that would have been Kendell's first season as manager)

Too many to mention, 1975, on my own I got the 'special' to Newcastle. I bought my ticket and wondered why it was numbered 135, it turned out that was all the tickets we had sold, we arrived at Newcastle to be met by bricks. The walk to the ground was a real arse twitcher, 14 year olds in pub door ways acting as spotters. That was the worst.
Then again, Everton away, I think the same year, I was chased as soon as I left the ground, I found a friendly mounted dibble and stood by him. Fair do's he later led me to a bus and put me on it back to Lime Street.
No wonder my mates didn't want to do aways.

Leeds in the late 70's and Everton in the '81 FA Cup Qtr Final were the worst for me..

Stoke Derby and Forest were places you needed your wits about you too back in the 80's..

Birmingham away late 70s before segregation. Nightmare, we all stood in the middle of the Tilton Road end about 10mins before kick off the Birmingham fans rushed in from the back, chasing the City fans into the corner and into the stand, some got onto the pitch. Same happened the year after, got chased back to the coach park. When we played them in a night game, in the 90s they got on the pitch after the game, I got hit by a Milk crate queuing to get in!

I’m not sure what year but is was Barnsley away and I was full on scared being chased by police.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.